📚 Node [[2023 02 26]]
📓 2023-02-26.md (text) by @flancian ️本 📝
On the train back from [[Lausanne]] after midnight.
- Very nice party!
I want to review the [[copyedit]] of [[Agora Chapter]] which I got back on Thursday.
Unsure how many pomodoros this will be, likely several?
- [[Agora Chapter Final]] has a link to the publication version, thank you [[Rob]] for copyediting and improving and everybody involved in the [[PKG Book]]!
- Unsure how many pomodoros this will be, likely several?
I want to code a bit.
- Maybe install [[manim]] and something like it better geared towards doing large graph visualizations and start playing?
- Ended up reading about [[networkx]], [[igraph]], [[graph tool]] -- all interesting. [[networkx]] is all python, whereas the others are python libraries calling to a C++ implementation and scale better (at least this applies to [[graph tool]] IIRC.)
- [[bokeh]] also looks very nice and it seems to provide a path to interactive visualizations, which sound like a must to me
- I want to review the [[copyedit]] of [[Agora Chapter]] which I got back on Thursday.
Suddenly you find yourself in an Agora.
Ahead of you there's a [[fork]].
[[The Agora is a garden of forking paths]].
=> [[Agora Space]]
📓 2023-02-26.md (text) by @neil ️本 📝
Spent some time on [[Ways to reclaim the stacks]]
- looking at [[Governable Stacks against Digital Colonialism]], [[Platform socialism]], [[Internet for the People]] today
- trying to get my head around some way of usefully pooling all these together
Got a half hearted setup on Boox with termux and Emacs so I can edit commonplace. Wait actually it's vim for now. (Ironically, couldn't exit Emacs - keeps on trying to save a file when quitting.)
🏛️ Stoas for [[2023 02 26]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/2023-02-26 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/2023-02-26 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/2023-02-26
🔎 Full text search for [[2023 02 26]]