📚 Node [[2023 03 07]]
📓 2023-03-07.md (text) by @flancian ️本 📝
7 is [[Avalokiteshvara]]
- [[Rainbow Folding]]
- [[social coop]]
📓 2023_03_07.org (text) by @vera
📓 2023_03_07.md (text) by @forshaper
How do you figure out what [[people]] [[want]], as a [[business]]?
- Being [[nice]], [[people]] will [[lie]] to you when you ask them for [[feedback]].
Ask questions that elicit specific examples in the user's past. How do they get to where they might get your [[thing]]? Where do they get the stuff they have now?
- In the conversation, can you get something about how someone lives and how they see the world?
When you don't talk about your [[idea]] (or anything connected to your [[mask]]), people will not want to [[lie]] to you as much.
- [[Focus]] on people's lives and say as little of your idea as possible, as late as possible.
- The Mom Test
- "Only the [[market]] can tell you if your idea is good."
- Instead of asking 'would you buy X', use 'how you solving X?' collapsed:: true
- How much does the problem cost now? What do they give up for it now?
- Ask about what they want the thing they want for.
What does it mean?
- If the consequences are more dire, they will pay. If it doesn't imply much, they probably won't pay.
🏛️ Stoas for [[2023 03 07]]
📖 Open document (Hedgedoc) at https://doc.anagora.org/2023-03-07 📖 Open document (Etherpad) at https://stoa.anagora.org/p/2023-03-07 📹 Video conferencing space (Jitsi Meet) at https://meet.jit.si/2023-03-07
🔎 Full text search for [[2023 03 07]]