∂ part of node [[2021-05-09]]
- pernambuco e seu conjunto
- file system access api
firefox nightly turned out to be a bit too bleeding edge for me
- can't get logins to stick in at least two sites: discord and google (!). the last one is a bit of a dealbreaker for me.
- this happens even at 'standard' level of tracking protection, which is supposed not to break anything -- so perhaps unrelated to that.
- I searched in bugzilla and didn't find anything yet.
- I do intend to file this bug, but have reverted to stable firefox for now to unblock other work.
- sidebery made porting my tabs from one to the other super easy (it has a snapshot feature)
- marshall mcluhan
- sign up