📚 node [[abstractfairy]]
- A person
- twitter https://twitter.com/AbstractFairy
- A friend.
- hypothes.is: https://hypothes.is/groups/nxaLPD9r/abstractfairy
- Oh, interesting that they weren't in the system until June 21st. I'm very inconsistent sometimes.
- Lives in Egypt. Is economically stable. In late undergrad studies (Finance).
- Told me about Thomas Szasz
- quote "There's this idea in social media called the fluff principle (Paul Graham wrote an essay on it). The idea is that if you base a social media website on voting, then emotional content and easy to process content will float to the surface"
Recommended ribbonfarm https://www.ribbonfarm.com/series/predictable-identities/
- Really enjoyed it.
quote language levels:
- I love the idea of having clearly defined language. One clear example of this is the word productivity. I think its a muddled word
- Lvl 0 Generative: things that actually produce results
- Lvl 1 Optimization: Refines the process to produce results more efficiently
- Lvl 2 Experimentation: Finds better tools for Optimization
- Lvl 3 Rationality: finds better models for analysis
- quote fascism: "they enforce their opinion on others"
- Mentioned harmonylion1.
📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/abstractfairy
⥅ related node [[2021 01 26]]
⥅ related node [[2021 02 07]]
⥅ related node [[2021 02 10]]
⥅ related node [[abstract fairy]]