📚 node [[e]]
- A person.
- sibling e. c. s.
- aka nito 11-12 m. e. c. s.
- Buena en matemáticas, mala en lengua.
- Se ponía a varnizar de noche.
- Dejar de fumar le costó 20 años.
- parent e. c. b.
- parent f. s. b.
- E: Sharing your own reflections and links are more useful than summaries
- E: Better note taking can be taught interactively
- E: Compression and decompression
- E: Convergence and divergence
- E: Writing quality
- E: Automatic mailing list for incremental brainstorming
- E: The goal of learning should be producing
- E: Naming concepts like a hook
- E: Limiting external input when thinking
- E: Learning broadly or deeply
- E: Spaced everything
- E: How is designing for learning different
- E: Reorganizability of ideas
- E: Being an embedded researcher
- E: Academic writing 2.0
- E: Structuring literature overview
- E: Be careful with monetizing your hobbies
- Note taking
- not sure about naming. complex links are harder to type, and now I get all the references to individual green notes in the linked references on this page too... Perhaps using E: and tagging with E once to make sure it ends up on a manually curated list is better.
What does the E stand for? We may never know.
Does it say "ruining" or "running"? That's for you to decide.
Is it satire? Who's to judge if it is or it isn't.
📖 stoas (collaborative spaces) for [[e]]
🔎 full text search for [[e]]