📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/help
⥅ related node [[agora-help]] pulled by user
- An Agora is a distributed knowledge graph made up of notes, images, files, links.
- An Agora is built and maintained by a community according to its base CONTRACT.
- Agora nodes are identified by their wikilink. wikilinks may resolve to more than one piece of content; this is not only fine, but considered desirable.
- Agora users volunteer content for nodes. Content is shown at that node, sequentially, according to a community maintained ranking algorithm.
- What you're reading currently is a node like any other. If you contributed to this Agora, you could write and submit a note titled 'Agora Help' of your own and it would be shown in this location together with this one.
If you would like to contribute to the Agora, there are two ways you can do that:
- You can start taking notes, or assembling a digital garden, and contribute them to the Agora. For more information on how to do this, please refer to the Agora Howto.
- You can help develop the Agora; the Agora is open source and community driven. For more information on how to do this, please refer to README
- Please see agora editor if you'd like to participate.
⥅ related node [[2004 06 07 weblogs do help businesses]]
⥅ related node [[2005 04 18 helping with the gouranga meme]]
⥅ related node [[2007 04 10 can the crtc help]]
⥅ related node [[2011 12 04 help startups by getting sht done or get out]]
⥅ related node [[2016 08 01 self hosting doesnt help self publish]]
⥅ related node [[agora help]]
⥅ related node [[help others]]
⥅ related node [[how to help gnu emacs maintainers]]
⥅ related node [[how to help gnu emacs maintainers?]]
⥅ related node [[i don t have any problem with self help articles per se but i definitely have a problem with]]
⥅ related node [[things that help me with sleep]]
⥅ related node [[thread helper]]
⥅ related node [[threadhelper]]
🔎 full text search for 'help'