📚 node [[hypotheses]]
📖 stoa (open document) at doc.anagora.org/hypotheses
⥅ related node [[hypothesis]] pulled by user
- extend client:
- clone and adapt API-server to support plugins for fetching personal notes for some url from:
- for annotation
- pull hypothes.is
- go htts://hypothes.is
- wp https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothesis
- for reasoning
- in formal logic, the antecedent of a proposition.
- "A hypothesis (plural hypotheses) is a proposed explanation for a phenomenon. For a hypothesis to be a scientific hypothesis, the scientific method requires that one can test it."
- "A working hypothesis is a provisionally accepted hypothesis proposed for further research, in a process beginning with an educated guess or thought."
⥅ related node [[chess-hypothesis]]