- My self :).
- go https://flancia.org
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- calendly https://calendly.com/flancian
- agora https://anagora.org
- twitter https://twitter.com/flancian
- garden https://github.com/flancian/garden
- git https://github.com/flancian
- gitlab https://gitlab.com/flancian
- matrix @flancian:matrix.org
- telegram @Flancian
- ctzn https://email@example.com
- anar.chi.st https://anar.chi.st/Flancian
- chess https://chess.com/member/flancian
- urbit danfen-socsum (unavailable for now, see note for more)
- I identify as a humanist, rational, liberal, naturalist, secular buddhist.
I practice open source and open ethics as much as I can.
- This agora is, and will always be, free and open source.
- I try to follow an explicit personal social contract that extends and complements that of the agora.
- I try to be open with my way of living as it has an ethical impact. This includes being open about how I spend my time and money.
In my free time I practice protopian thinking; I am an amateur utopian.
- Utopias are a genre of literature which I'm interested in.
- A protopia is an incremental utopia.
- I call my protopia (our protopia!) Flancia, but the name isn't important.
- I am a Flancian and this agora contains my manifesto.
- I intend to bring facets of Flancia into the real world, only as far as they also benefit others, without unilaterally imposing my will.
- I'm trying to build an Agora.
Welcome! Please feel free to use this space to leave feedback or questions, I'll check it from time to time.
If you ever need to reach me, please feel free to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
my birthday is 01/03 (MM/DD).
if you'd like, you can check out my website at squiggle.cf