⥅ pulled node [[flancian]]
↳ subnode [[@flancian/flancian]]
- go https://flancia.org
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- calendly https://calendly.com/flancian
- agora https://anagora.org
- twitter https://twitter.com/flancian
- garden https://github.com/flancian/garden
- git https://github.com/flancian
- gitlab https://gitlab.com/flancian
- matrix @flancian:matrix.org
- telegram @Flancian
- ctzn https://email@example.com
- anar.chi.st https://anar.chi.st/Flancian
- chess https://chess.com/member/flancian
- urbit danfen-socsum (unavailable for now, see note for more)
- My self :).
- I identify as a humanist, rational, liberal, naturalist, secular buddhist.
I practice open source and open ethics as much as I can.
- This agora is, and will always be, free and open source.
- I try to follow an explicit personal social contract that extends and complements that of the agora.
- I try to be open with my way of living as it has an ethical impact. This includes being open about how I spend my time and money.
In my free time I practice utopian thinking; I am an amateur utopian.
- Utopias are also a genre of literature.
- I call my protopia (our protopia!) Flancia, but the name isn't important.
- I am a Flancian and this agora contains my manifesto.
- I intend to bring facets of Flancia into the real world, only as far as they also benefit others, without unilaterally imposing my will.
- I'm trying to build an Agora.
↳ subnode [[@firstname.lastname@example.org/flancian]]
Trying to write to ctzn from the Agora :)
↳ subnode [[@neil/flancian]]
↳ subnode [[@olofl/flancian]]
↳ subnode [[@vera-logseq/flancian]]
↳ subnode [[@vera/flancian]]
⟴ stoa (shared document) at doc.anagora.org/myself
🔎 full search for 'myself'