- [x] Reviewed daily
- [x] Reviewed do, added some more actions.
- [x] Reorganized/cleaned up my todo.
- [x] write to O.
- [x] do laundry
- [x] do take out garbage
- [x] do take a walk
- [x] send update to james baker
[x] do accept arghzero's PR
- [x] check CLA in internal system
- [x] merge: https://github.com/flancian/agora-server/pull/1/files
- [x] read the meeting agenda doc for social knowledge graphs discussion.
- (here I procrastinated, albeit in a hopefully in a constructive way, due to FUD)
- [x] write in the meeting agenda doc for social knowledge graphs discussion.
- [ ] do pay internet/phone bills
- [ ] answer armengolaltayol
- [ ] re-review logseq
- work on agora plan
- noded federated wiki
- noded sister sites
- found pubpub through sarah of the past
- ben chase told me about weekend wednesday:
- write explicitly about roam likes as distributed knowledge graph builders.
- airto moreira was sampled in that 90s song, samba de janeiro.
read an interesting reddit thread about how much we tend to disregard luck in western culture.
the belief that we have the ability to transform our circumstances means, conseqently, that we take responsibility for many of our faults, trying to attribute them to concrete actions and failures of our own or of those around us rather than putting them to 'luck' or 'circumstance'.
one of the most important things one can do is to determine what is in their control and what is outside it. this is the first step towards seizing opportunities that are in one's control rather than those that are down to chance, taking advantage of the circumstances we currently possess is vital to being able to succeed.
all the same, of course it's dangerous to say that life's luck; we can take charge of our own decisions to a degree. the balance is stricken when we dismiss things we cannot control and seize control of those we properly can.
i suppose this is not a new idea but i needed a reminder of this
- Talked with jesyspa about "inverting" complex maps for a tool that will render transformations to the complex plane.
- Continued work on my implementation of a
- Looked into Horizon EDA for development of asynchronous circuits.
- Looked into the usage of Chisel to make managing and testing custom components easier.
- Worked with Tenri on developing the complex map tool as a website, using Outwatch and MathLive. It exists at https://gitlab.com/srnb/complexmap.