- Set up a separate node for feature requests.
- agora plan
- pull push aka
- [ ] I should add a new action and document it:
12:20 stepping back from autopilot
after seeing a post from tiffany day this never really occured to me as something i can or should be interested in.
lol candy bad no need to question originality there's never any pressure to know all of the answers conclusions aren't the answer, sometimes it's the thought process itself that matters -- drawn back to the endless conversation about dsl for mtg game between dustin and i that never took off, but lead to a lot of valuable conversations about semantics
- An action.
- It 'means' that a certain context is relevant for the target node and should perhaps be included in it (transclusion):
- Here's how you use it: you start a block with the push action, passing a target node as an argument. Then you attach as many sub blocks (indented list items) to the block; they will be included in the target as a subnode.
- push agora twitter integration
- See also: pull.